Saturday 14 May 2011

Yesterdays post .. coz blogger was down yesterday

Well .. I've not exactly enjoyed today I must say. I got up at 10:20 in order to go to the doctor. I can't remember this morning very well now actually. We talked about gluten intolerance, and I've booked to have blood tests. He felt my stomach and it was really really sore this morning. I booked to see Dr Clark too, AND I booked an appointment with a CAB advisor; I didn't know you could do that at the doctors!!!!

When I got home I phoned the DLA helpline because I realised yesterday that it was the deadline and I'd not returned the form yet. They said to simply include a letter explaining why.

Going to the doctors was really exhausting in itself, so after the phone call I went back to bed. Just under the quilt, coz I couldn't be bothered to take my clothes off.

Woke up about 2:30. Put a potato in the oven. It was very yummy. I spent ages trying to do the DLA form, but it made me tired and grumpy, so I lay down for a rest again at 7pm. Got myself up a couple of hours later and had another potato.

I've had a boring grumpy evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment