Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday 18th May 2011

Ok, I'm having a bit of a rough time. I know I've missed updating for a couple of days, sorry. I'm fatigued to a ridiculous level, struggling to function and struggling to think. I have this weird thing going on at the moment whereby when I stand up everything around me starts swimming. If I try to walk I am stumbling and bumping into things, because they don't look like they're there. I'm having to close my eyes in order to make my way around the house (I seem to have an amazing talent for this). It's not labyrinthitis; when I have that I land flat on my back before I know anything is wrong. I did only just recover from another wee bout of it last week mind you. 

One of the things I hate most about CFS is constantly questioning what is happening to my body. Continuously wondering if it's just another CFS thing, or whether it's something I need to actually see the doctor about. Some of the time it's both .. ie thrush. When will this torture end? I feel like this illness is one huge long punishment for something ... only no one ever told me what I did wrong :(

So what's been happening? Not much. What can I remember? Not much. So maybe I've been doing lots and forgotten it lol. 

Seriously .. I had an appointment with mental bloke yesterday (my pet name for my CPN). Ummm .. I can't remember much of what we discussed now. 

Oh! I phoned the DWP yesterday too. My appeal form has been received, so I have been placed on the assessment rate until my appeal. *fingers crossed*.

Sorry this is so naff. I'm really brain fogged at the moment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment