Saturday 14 May 2011

And today's post!

Today has been kind of weird. I woke up this morning, firstly realising that I'd been dreaming about Tim and his ex selling beaded jewellery at a table top sale, and secondly with the Go Compare tune going round my head. I felt ok, like I had a lot more spoons than usual, so I figured I'd go out while I was able to. I read for about an hour, then realising it was 1:30 and I didn't want to get stuck in school traffic I headed towards Tesco. The route to Tesco takes me past Newlife. Temptation. Soooo, I went in, and found the most beautiful dress ever, but it took half an hour of queueing to get to the changing room. I was using my shooting stick to sit on in the queue, but by the time I got to the cubicle I was absolutely wiped out already.

So, by the time I got to Tesco my brain was so addled that I only bought half the things I intended to and didn't actually realise that til I got home. So I now have bread, and nothing to add to it to create sandwiches. Oops! I like Hovis Wholemeal; it's yummy. 

I got back just in time to see Deal Or No Deal. I watched with baited breath, as I'm sure people did all over the country, as on Friday the 13th, the third person (a female again) won the £250,000. I cried. Even Noel cried. And then we napped.

I've not done much this evening. I've texted G throughout the day, and spent a while talking to him online this morning. And now I have Wilf sitting in my collar complaining about being out of his cage. He's liking the new fluffy floor in his cage. And he likes eating my food lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment