Thursday 28 July 2011

Second letter from my MP

The reply to the letter I sent to my MP; you can find here:

Dear Olana,

Thank you very much for your letter, and enclosures, regarding your situation as a CFS/ME sufferer which I read with interest and concern.

You have made a number of very interesting points with regard to how the assessments for ESA are carried out and I have now referred this to the Minister concerned at the Department of Work & Pensions.

As I mentioned in my previous letter, the Minister will not be able to comment on your own, personal situation, but I have requested his comments on the concerns you have raised.

I shall, of course, contact you as soon as I receive a reply to my letter.

My thanks, again, for taking the time to write.

Your sincerely,

Your MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment