Wednesday 12 September 2012

Frustrations; Fibromyalgia has changed my life

This friend of mine has M.E. and Fibro. She struggles every day, and it's heart breaking to watch.

I can't walk without walking sticks, I can't cook a meal for myself as its too painful to stand to prepare it and the pots and pans are too heavy for me. My memory is so bad I forget who I am on a regular basis and have caused accidents on many occasions due to forgetting I had left a tap running, or food cooking. I spend a lot of time sleeping, badly, and still wake up feeling like I haven't slept in months. I have pain in every single joint in my body and am constantly exhausted.

I have Fibromyalgia and it's changed my life completely! Yet still I keep on fighting! The support of my friends and family is sometimes the only thing that keeps me fighting and I love you all for it! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment