Thursday 29 September 2011

My medical assessment is up!

### Incidentally, if anyone can tell me how to make my title into a link with the new Blogger interface please leave me a comment. ###


Hoorah, my medical assessment with all it's lies etc is online and can be viewed here. Scroll down the page to the link marked 'ESA Medical Report Form'. It's a word document, so will want to save to your computer for you to read it.

It's 28 pages long, but do please go have a look at a little of it. I have added annotations throughout the document, pointing out where the nurse mislead, lied, twisted what I said, etc. I am aware that I am fallible, so my own observations will not be 100% correct, but the fact that the entire document is littered with fallacy disgusts me. It seems blatantly obvious to me that her sole purpose the day was to disqualify me from claiming benefit, not from actually assessing my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment