For those who can't view the text in the picture on their phone, it says:
Is the Tory Work & Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith a compensatory narcissist?
Here are some of the common behaviourly traits:
- Strives for recognition and prestige to compensate for the lack of a feeling of self-worth
- May "acquire a deprecatory attitude in which the achievements of others are ridiculed and degraded"
- Has persisten aspirations for glory and status
- Has a tendency to exaggerate and boast
- Entertains fantasies of greatness
- Covers up a sense of inadequacy and deficiency with pseudo-arrogance and pseudo-gradiosity
- Produces work not up to the level of his abilities because of an overwhelmingly strong need for immediate gratification of success
- Is touchy, quick to take ofeence at the slightest provocation, continually anticipating attacks, reacting with anger and fantasies or revenge when he feels himself frustrated in his need for constant admiration
DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!