Friday 7 October 2011

Response to my Atos Complaint

Dear Miss Voljeti,

Thank you for your letter dated 12th September 2011 that I received today, in which you express your concerns regarding your Employment and Support Allowance Medical Assessment conducted by ###### on the 26th April 2011.

A full investigation will now take place into the issues you have raised and we aim to complete our investigation within four weeks. However, if the investigation takes longer than anticipated I will continue to update you of our progress.

Your letter indicated that you will be moving house shortly and I therefore confirmed your address with you by telephone today. As I mentioned, should you move house in the near future please telephone me to advise your new address to ensure that any future correspondence is received.

Should you have any queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact  me on the above telephone number or the address below.

Yours sincerely,

#####
Customer Relations Manager

As the letter suggests, this lady did phone me a few days ago to check where to send the letter, and what to do regarding future correspondence. I am actually quite impressed at how fast they have responded, and how courteous and professional she was in speaking with me too.

I feel a bit bad about it really. It's taken me months to actually file the complaint and they respond so quickly. I can imagine that to a healthy 'normal' person, my taking so long to make the complaint could easily be interpreted as laziness, or slacking, or even my being half hearted in making the complaint. The truth is that I've simply not had the spoons and the lucidity to do so at a time when I wasn't dealing with my own personal crap.

So, anyway ... having been impressed so far ... I wonder what the outcome will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment